Thursday, May 30, 2019

My favourite piece of technology



Image result for radio de los 90
Like that was my radio 
When I think about my childhood the first memories that appear are I listening music and singing all the songs of the radio of my house, I still remember that radio, it was big and it played cassettes, the other artifact that I enjoyed was the TV because, I could watch cartoons. I remember that I liked too much The Cosmic Cat.
Image result for el gato cosmico
The Cosmic Cat
But now in the present, I think that my favorite piece of technology is my cellphone, because it have everything, music, movies, videos, maps, all the information that I can imagine, but just with internet, but the thing that I really value is that is it laptop.

Image result for cellphone cartoon
I can´t imagine that another more useful thing can be invented in the future without going beyond the fantastic way, for example, I would like that were possible to teleport because it will be fantastic, and I will never being late in any place.

Image result for reloj despertador caricatura





6 comments:

  1. The cell phone it is very effective, because we can use that for do so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked too the comic cat, the serie was entertaining. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the cell phone with the notebook are the most important technology tools.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cell phones are amazing, they have many functions and you can take them wherever you want because they are small

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, i just loved this post! I remember to have listening the radio too when i was a child :)

    ReplyDelete

Evaluation of my blog expierence