Thursday, June 6, 2019

My Favorite Film or Book


I don’t have a favorite fill, but I can tell us about my favorite books. Mainly my favorite books are those adventures.



Image result for the sign of all things elizabeth gilbertThe last book that I really enjoy was “The Signature of All Things” by Elizabeth Gilbert, an adventure story, and I like it because, it is extraordinary, and it is the best book that I have read. It tells the life story of a scientific woman, that dedicated his life to the botanic and studies the evolution, but she knows a man that conduce her to the opposite direction, the spiritual path.


Image result for the da vinci code book








The second book of adventures that I enjoyed was “The Da Vinci Code” by Dan Brown, it is a very entertaining book, with so much historic tips.  Tells the story about the Holy Grail that used Jesus in the last supper, and the objective of the protagonists its find it. They made a movie about the story but I prefer the book.



8 comments:

  1. I really like "The Da Vinci Code" although I've only seen the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second books will be in my reading list. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the people says that the da vinci code are great, i think i gonna read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, you read really interesting books maybe i talk to you later to ask if you recommends me some books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some day you will read The Signature of All Things, just to say botanica and I called my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very interested in "The Signature of All Things”. I think i'll read it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think i`ll read some of this books...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! US visa Online

    ReplyDelete

Evaluation of my blog expierence