Friday, May 24, 2019

Why did you choose your career?

When I was a child I thought of becoming a doctor, because I found that very beautifull work, and I admired their ability to heal people , but when I grow up and meet another professions, I learned about scientists, beings capable of discovering new things that can help us to live better and taking care of our planet, so I decide to becoming in a scientist. But there are many kinds of scientists that studys different areas, and in high school I dedicated to investigate about it. I felt a strong interest in astronomy, but I realized that this did not help much in the progress of solutions to current problems, so I decided that could be a hobby and not what I would really study. I also realized that I wanted a career that would give me the freedom to work in the area that interested me when it interested me, that's why I choose biochemistry. And my experience until now at university has been good, I like that every day I learn something new and I am always getting to know people who have the same goal as mine, to build a better world.

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with that, maybe in the future you will make a better world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you like astronomy, the change was big

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! But i wish in the future to travel to Mars and help make it habitable

      Delete
  3. becoming a doctor was my childhood dream too, but when i knew that they work almost all day i change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have sensible goals and i like it, i hope you can reach them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also find astronomy very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that an astronomer can help very much, like discover habitable planets for we can go when the people finish destroying this one:(

    ReplyDelete

Evaluation of my blog expierence